Linking local employers with local graduates
Employing a graduate may be the most cost-effective choice to bring fresh ideas, skills and innovation to your business.
Created through a partnership with Bath Spa University, University of Bath, Bath College and the Swindon and Wiltshire Local Enterprise Partnership, the GradTalent Development Agency offers a comprehensive employment service to South-West region businesses and graduates.
Funded by the Office for Students, the GradTalent Development Agency seeks to increase the retention of home-grown* talent by linking graduates with South West region employers offering graduate opportunities. Our free service will save time, money and create efficiencies in your recruitment and retention of new graduate employees.
Our free service to employers:
- Specialised job matching of local graduates to local employers
- Individualised graduate recruitment and selection tailoring to the employer’s needs
- Post-placement support to both the employer and graduates, designed to optimise on-boarding and ongoing development
- Advice and guidance to assist businesses employing graduates with a disability
- Additional assistance available for SME businesses navigating through the recruitment process
*Graduates originally from the South West, who went to University in the South West and are looking for jobs in the South West
For more information please contact:
Phone: 01225 876701