Gain the Skills and Experiences You Need to Secure a Graduate Role!
The GradTalent Placement Programme is open to final year students and recent
graduates, and offers up to £1,000 for you* to gain the necessary work-based skills
and experience to secure your ideal graduate job. Just search for and secure your
own placement and we’ll do the rest!
The Placement must be:
– 80 hours, which must be worked a minimum of 4 weeks to a maximum of 8 weeks.
– Completed by 6th September 2021
– with a small to medium sized employer (SME) located in South-West England who
- provide the opportunity for graduate level experience
- provide suitable supervision and working conditions during the placement
- ensure Health & Safety responsibilities are met during the placement
- administer the payment of wages and National Insurance to the placed
- graduate, funded by Gradtalent.
You’re in the driving seat! What you need to do:
- Contact the GradTalent team on email@example.com to chat about your
thoughts before applying and get some tips on what you could do.
- Find and secure placement based on the criteria above
- Tell us in the application form how the placement will bridge your skills gap.
- Submit your application by 25th June 2021
What we will do:
- Screen all applications after 25th June
- Meet with shortlisted applicants prior to selection for the programme
- Approve placements that provide the right experiences and opportunities
for your career progression.
- Contact the employer to administer the Individual placement fund of £1,000,
which must be used to pay wages and cover the employer’s National
Insurance for the placement.
- Keep in touch with you throughout and after the placement and continue to
assist you in your graduate job search if necessary
- Open to 2021 final year students and those who graduated between 2018 and
- Originate from South-West England
- Have completed secondary school in South-West England
- Be completing/completed studies at Bath Spa University, Bath College or the
University of Bath
- Be able to complete the placement by 6th September 2021
So, don’t delay! Places are limited. Applications are open now and close 25th