Our current vacancies are listed below. If you would like to register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01225 876347.
Job: Junior Editor
To deliver post-production (edits) on projects, this will include motion graphics, basic 2D animation
and After Effects work.
Ensuring all projects you are working on are finished correctly, internally signed off and checked
and delivered to the high standard expected by our clients and that the company directors are satisfied with the service provided by the company.
Ensuring you are up-to-date on various online video platforms e.g. Youtube, Facebook, Instagram
etc and their various encoding and digitisation requirements.
To input into creative concepts for clients and you will be expected to take the lead on creatives on
occasion as you develop within the role. With a particular focus on social media content.
We are looking for someone who has experience, either personally or commercially of creating
interesting moving image based social media content with a proven track record of creating
content which engages an audience.
Job: Business Development Manager
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000
What’s the role?
This company provides a cutting-edge digital solution tailored to innovative HR teams across the globe.
Key criteria we are looking for:
• Experience in a business development role
• Experience offering solutions to the HR/Recruitment community.
• Target orientated with experience of supporting commercial negotiations, winning new business and selling in a fast-paced environment.
• Confidence in networking environments and dealing directly with potential leads.
• A track record of revenue generation and meeting financial targets
• Knowledge of the general commercial sales process
Above all we are looking for a pro-active, resilient and adaptable individual looking to develop and grow in this exciting role.
What will you do for us?
• Reporting to Head of Commercial, you will be responsible for account management of a client portfolio and B2B engagement within the HR Technology sector.
• Identify business development opportunities across target sectors typically with FTSE 100 & 250
• The introduction of a cutting-edge people analytics solution to client stakeholders and decision makers across the HR community.
• Arrange and attend regular client meetings
• Actively win and develop new client accounts.
• Support the compilation of effective tender proposals.
• Effective networking at industry specific events
• Achieve agreed targeted levels of activity / KPIs
• Manage the sales process from start to finish including using subject matter experts for technical client meetings.
• Generate new leads and pipeline opportunities
What’s in it for you?
The company is all about rewarding & developing their employees and allowing them to learn, progress & further their career. The right candidate will benefit from the following package:
• Basic salary up to £25k (Dependent on experience)
• Annual KPIs & Performance related annual bonus
• Company pension plan
• Generous holiday entitlement
• Employee wellbeing package – social events & more
• Corporate Training plan
This is a great opportunity to work with a truly innovative organisation.
Job: Video Editor
Salary: £150-£200 a day
We are looking for a video editor who also has a passion for shooting. The ideal candidate will have some real-world experience and a portfolio website where their work is presented. You need to be confident using Adobe Premier, Photoshop, After Effects and Lightroom. A genuine passion or interest in cars, scooters or bikes and a desire to do something positive for the environment is a must!
You will initially be working two days a week but that will increase as the channel grows and we expect growth to come fast!
- An awesome countryside location in the South West of England.
- Free use of on-site gym, free lunch, refreshments and fresh fruit every day!
- Utilising the opportunity for personal growth and skill development.
Job: Graduate Marketing Executive
Salary: £19,000 – £25,000
Due to expansion, an award-winning Marketing Technology company in Bristol have a fantastic career opportunity for a creative Marketing Executive to join their rapidly expanding team. This is a great opportunity to join a small but fast growth company with excellent career opportunities. Working with and reporting directly to the directors of the company you will be responsible for establishing and implementing the marketing strategy.
The main focus of the Marketing Executive role will be to create a variety of marketing materials to include engaging copy for a range of targeted marketing campaigns, social media and content marketing strategies.
This is an outstanding chance to be part of a fast-moving and international company that offers excellent personal development training and plenty of career progression opportunities.
We are looking for:
- Marketing experience as a Marketing Executive or Marketing focused Copywriter
- An understanding of SEO and strong copywriting experience/skills
- University graduate (preferably with a degree in Marketing, Journalism, English or similar field)
- A good eye for design (you don’t need to be a graphic designer but need some appreciation for what looks appealing)
- Empathy and being able to put yourself in the ‘shoes’ of your target customers
- Innovative mind set – continually looking to evaluate and improve your results and having an attitude of continuous improvement.
Job: Event Co-ordinator
This role is working for a small boutique marketing, promotions, sales and events agency. Working in a fun and energetic environment the company service a number of different clients on the Event/Sales side and are therefore looking for an Events Coordinator to assist in all areas to ensure all events run smoothly, dealing with event staff and event administration.
Qualities of an Events Coordinator:
-A confident, positive outlook with a ‘can do’ attitude.
-Conscientious with a proactive approach to the role.
-Ability to react to the business needs at a moment’s notice.
-Innovative and hands on.
-An excellent eye for detail.
- Assisting with booking shows (finding shows, booking forms, and power requirements)
- Organising logistics; i.e. van hires and kits, hotels and updating relevant spreadsheets
- Liaising with Logistics Manager with the above information
- Checking staff availability and inputting availability onto spreadsheet
- Assisting with the staffing of events in London and nationwide
- Documenting all the above by using Excel/dropbox
- Sending out briefs to all staff prior to all events
- Confirming all staff have received the brief and are confirmed
- Creating whatsapp groups for the event participants
- Replacing staff last minute should there be any drop outs
- 2 weekends a month dealing with out of hours’ issues and making sure the staff are present on the stands at the correct time
- Collating sales sheets from events and typing them up
- You will be required to be ‘on call’ either Saturday or Sunday to receive calls from staff with any concerns that may arise at the event
Email GradTalent@bathspa.ac.uk to register your interest
For more information please contact:
Phone: 01225 876 086