Our current vacancies are listed below. If you would like to register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01225 876347.
Job: Media Buying Account Executive
It is not surprising that we have a great record for keeping both clients and staff. Our gold star reviews could fill volumes, and our turnover rate is well below the average for the digital marketing industry.
Our digital media buying teams are getting busier every month with new business and fantastic client retention. As a result of this, we need a talented Account Executive to come and work with us. We work with more than 200 happy clients, delivering outstanding digital media campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Marketing Platform and more!
As an Account Executive, you will plan and execute client media buying across Google, Facebook, Yahoo/Bing, Twitter. You should have knowledge of Google Ads and experience in online ad buying, we will take care of the rest. You’ll work within a team; with the smooth running of our search marketing activities on behalf of our clients to maintain and develop our reputation as a high quality, transparent and effective digital media buying agency which is pleasurable and profitable to do business with.
You will manage a portfolio of clients’ paid media campaigns across multiple networks·
Client handover calls with the client and sales to discuss the account·
Ensure campaigns deliver according to the client’s objectives while providing analysis and recommendations to improve performance·
Setup, implement, track and optimize campaigns·
Keyword research, analysis and strategy·
Cost estimate and budget management·
Ad copywriting and testing·
Tracking setup (including tracking codes generation, goals and funnels setup)·
Prepare and deliver monthly reports have monthly progress calls with clients·
Analyse campaign performance and recommend next steps·
Management and tutoring of more junior members of the team with the potential of having direct reports·
Take an active role in winning new business·
You will be responsible for, and targeted on the success of these campaigns and client ROI and part of your responsibilities will be KPI reporting
You Need to·
Be passionate about digital marketing·
Have a strong understanding of Google Analytics·
Be organised, determined and persistent·
Be Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook·
Have excellent written and verbal communication skills·
Be a natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance·
Be credible and comfortable in dealing with senior executives & business owners·
Have strong customer service ethos and ability to build lasting relationships·
Have meticulous attention to detail and be a perfectionist with a very analytical mind·
Excellent knowledge of Excel is essential·
Have an ability to consistently hit deadlines and exceed expectations
Job: Data Analyst
Are you a mathematics or statistics graduate looking for a role in data analytics? If so, our Data Analyst position may be ideal for you. We are looking for someone to join our team to help crunch our data and help to write reports that contribute to the growth and business plans.
This is an exciting and challenging role in our digital team. You will work as part of our data team to provide insight, analysis and support on all PSN projects including the GCN App, client reporting, YouTube channels and social media, and e-commerce. Day to day you will be tasked with providing key insight and analysis to drive business growth.
- Client analysis – providing value to the client
- Content reporting – finding out what makes our audience tick and how we can make more content like this
- Realtime analysis – when are our viewers and fans watching, where are they watching from and what are they watching?
- Creating models to derive new insight from existing data
- Support our multidisciplinary teams with up to date information
- Working alongside our Agile development team to ensure that data is delivered in a timely and coherent fashion
- Automating your job as much as you can!
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
- Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Working knowledge of Python, R, Matlab
- Ability to write performant queries to get to the data you want from SQL databases
- In tools to display data such as Google Data Studio/Tableau/Microsoft Power BI
- Using tools to extract data from a wide variety of disparate sources
- Ideally you’ll have a data science background (maths, statistics, masters, phd)
- Experience with BigQuery, Google Analytics, No-SQL databases is preferred
- An additional language would be a huge benefit, but is not essential
- Experience with social media platforms / data analysis across different countries would be an added benefit
For more information please contact:
Phone: 01225 876 086